Discounts are offered for Military, First Responders, and seniors 60 and older. Aeration will be in mid-September, discounted rates are offered the week following aeration.
Golf Course & Pro Shop
- There is no trespassing between one hour after sunset and one hour before sunrise on the golf course.
- Cart paths are reserved for play. There is no walking, jogging, or biking on the golf course.
- Carts must be kept on cart paths around greens and tees, all Par 3s, and any other areas marked or designated as cart path only at all times.
- Management reserves the right to restrict carts to cart path only at its sole discretion.
- Players shall always register at the Pro Shop prior to entering the golf course.
- A “No-Show” for a registered tee time by a Property Owner or Club Member shall result in a charge at the highest public rate for that day.
- Golfers shall repair ball marks on greens and replace divots on fairways. Sand is provided at the tee boxes and sand bottles in the rental fleet.
- Golfers are requested to allow faster players through.
Golf Cart Rental
- Golf cart rentals are available at the Clubhouse for golf course use only.
- Operators of the golf cart shall be at least 16 years of age and shall be in possession of a valid driver’s license.
- No cart shall have more than two people or two bags. Failure to comply with cart rules may result in suspension of golf play.
- Operators accept responsibility for their own safety and negligence and the safety and negligence of any operator of their golf cart. Operators agree to operate the golf cart in a safe manner, and to ensure that anyone operating the golf cart with their consent does the same. Operators are liable for all medical and legal claims that may arise from the use of the golf cart.
- Operators agree to accept the risks of using a golf cart and on behalf of themselves, personal representatives and heirs shall automatically and voluntarily hold harmless MLCA, MLCC, MLDC, PMC, and its directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all claims, actions, causes of actions, suits, judgments and demands for bodily injury, property damage, loss of life and/or loss of services, in law or equity, that may in any way or manner arise out of use of the golf cart.